With this fire brigade switch you can switch up to 5 strings with one action from the switch box at the entrance of the building. By adding a PVbox distribution box, several strings can be switched. By also adding surge protection, you have the total solution!
Why PVbox Fireswitch
To minimizes the risk to firefighters our PVbox Fireswitch, offers the ideal solution for safely switching off the DC circuit. This creates a safe situation for firemen. What is seen is that a building can often be saved by “breaking” it. With this fireman’s switch, you can switch up to 5 strings with one action from the switch box at the entrance of the building. Multiple strings can be switched with the possible addition of a PV box distribution box. By also adding overvoltage protection, you have the total solution!
- Switches the DC voltage off at the PV panels
- Switches DC due to loss of AC voltage or by a centrally placed manual control
- Applicable multiple emergency stops
- 1-5 strings (per MPPT) versions
- Optionally expandable with Type 1+2 SPDs